Thursday 2 August 2012

Hats Off.

This rainy Thursday, I have decided there is no time like the present in getting used to wearing my new hat. So, I have put on my black maxi skirt and white cropped tee and instead of sporting my trademark black flower - today I am wearing a black bowler-esqe style hat, courtesy of H&M.


 Hat £7.99; H&M, Lipstick Shade 128 Rimmel; in "Starry Eyed"
There are so many hats available at the moment, at affordable prices from all of your favourite high street stores...and word on the street is that they are a wardrobe staple. 


Whether you are still in summer holiday mode (desperately wishing I was) and a large floppy hat for keeping the sun out of your eyes is your thing; or you are stepping in to the latest Autumn fascination for bowlers, pork pie hats and rollers, a hat is where it is at...Here are two of my favourites:


Blocked Wool Bowler, £22 Accessorize
Black Pork Pie Hate, £7.99 H&M


I am still a little undecided as to whether my alien shaped head can pull off this little beauty, but as promised here are some pictures as proof of my brave purchase...


 Hat £7.99; H&M, Lipstick Shade 128 Rimmel; in "Starry Eyed", Necklace £7.99; H&M, White Cropped Tee £8.00; TOPSHOP


Happy hat hunting,


Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment