Saturday 17 March 2012

Dr. Martens...Pretty In Pink.

Walking through West Quay - window shopping only AS ALWAYS (being a student is SO tough)  I spotted these pink beauties, lets face it, they are pretty hard to miss!


Hot Pink Dr. Martens £85, OFFICE
I can't say that this vibrant pair are my normal choice of shoe, but WOWEE they are beautiful. Sadly £85 is a little out of my price range right now - so I am watching ebay with a very close eye, waiting to pounce on a magical bargain; that would without doubt add a splash of colour to my currently LACKING footwear collection.


Check out the OFFICE website for a fab array of Dr. Marten boots - we may be heading towards Spring, but there are some AMAZING coloured and even floral options that shouldn't be missed!


http://www.office.co.uk/womens/catalogue/BRAND-is-dr.+martens

Amy x







No comments:

Post a Comment