Friday 16 March 2012

All Shiny and New.

So here's how the story goes..so far my blog has featured written trend updates, forecasts and reports of in depth fashion fads that have been drawn to my attention; this is mainly down to the fact that trending is a MASSIVE interest of mine and is definitely something that I would like to pursue in the future (well, a girl can only dream right?). 
BUT...
 I want to give the world an insight in to what makes me, ME.

This brand new edition is a page dedicated to all things that glitter and sparkle enough to catch my eye. A day to day fashion diary showing just about everything that I LOVE about life - and believe me there is A LOT!

It's time to get to know each other and for me to show you guys what makes me tick.
This is going to get personal...

Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment